Terms and Condition
- Welcome to our website www.togetherwearebrethren.com.au (the “Website“). This Website is owned, operated and provided to you by Plymouth Brethren Christian Church ACN 158 542 075 (“Plymouth Brethren Christian Church”).
- References to “we“, “us” and “our” in these Terms are references to Plymouth Brethren Christian Church. References to “you” or “your” in these Terms means you, the person accessing or using this Website.
- By accessing or using this Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms.
- If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not use this Website.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change these Terms by posting the revised Terms on this Website. By accessing or using this Website, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the revised Terms.
3. Accessing Our Website
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary to access this Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons accessing our Website through your internet connection are aware of these Terms.
- We may update our Website from time to time and so may change the content at any time without notice to you. We reserve the right to withdraw, vary or suspend this Website at any time without notice.
- You must not use, or cause others to use, any automated system or software to extract content or data from our Website.
4. Reliance on Information Posted
- The content on this Website is of a general nature. It is provided for your general information and personal use only.
- This Website and the content on this Website is provided “as is”. To the extent permitted by law, no representation or warranty (express or implied) is made as to the currency, completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of this Website or any content on this Website.
- You acknowledge and agree that you do not, and have not, relied on any express or implied representation or warranty made by, or in relation to, this Website or any content on this Website.
- The content posted on our Website is not intended as advice and should not be relied upon as such. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such information to the fullest extent permissible by local law.
5. Intellectual Property
- All content on this Website is owned or licensed by us.
- You have no rights in or licence to use any of the intellectual property in, or associated with, any content on this Website.
- The content on this Website may not, without our prior written consent, be:
- sold (electronically or otherwise); or
- uploaded or re-posted on another website.
- To the extent you use this Website to upload any content (including a review or rating for a product or services provided by, or available through, us) you must not:
- impersonate any other person or organisation;
- abuse, intimidate, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as privacy and publicity) of another person;
- publish, post, distribute, or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, hateful, indecent, misleading, or unlawful material or information;
- upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property, confidentiality, or privacy laws unless you own or control the rights in the software or material and have received all necessary consents;
- upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software, or programs that may damage the operation of this Website or someone else’s computer;
- delete any author attributions, legal notices, or proprietary designations or labels;
- advertise products or services or take advantage of, or use, this Website as a vehicle for business or self-promotion;
- post or upload links to external websites; or
- conduct any other activity that may expose us to criminal or civil liability.
6. Trade Marks
We expressly reserve all rights in and to the www.wearebrethren.com.au domain name and all related domains and sub-domains, the name We Are Brethren and any logo, service marks, trading names and/or trade marks. Other trade marks, products and company names mentioned on this Website may be trademarks of their respective owners or licensors and the rights in such marks are reserved to their respective owners or licensors.
7. Links to other websites
- This Website may contain a link to another website including social media, blogging, and other similar sites (Linked Site).
- A Linked Site is provided for your convenience only and it is your responsibility to make your own decision about the currency, completeness, accuracy, reliability, and suitability of content on the Linked Site.
- We do not endorse, verify, represent, or take any responsibility for the content on a Linked Site including any views or recommendations on the Linked Site.
- If you decide to visit any Linked Site, you do so at your own risk. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed on Linked Sites.
8. Links to this website
You may include a link to this Website on your website or social media page, however, unless otherwise permitted in writing by us:
- your link must not alter or in any way distort any content on this Website;
- you must not frame or reformat the files, pages, images, information, or content on this Website;
- you must not use this Website:
- for self-promotion;
- to promote or sell a product or service; or
- to increase traffic to your website or social media page for commercial reasons, such as advertising sales.
- We reserve the right to prevent linking to this Website at any time.
10. Third party tools
We may provide the use of third party tools on this Website or in connection with your use of this Website. Such tools are provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind.
11. Warranties, liability and indemnity
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, we exclude and disclaim all warranties, terms, conditions and representations that might otherwise be implied by law in relation to this Website. In particular, we do not represent or warrant that this Website will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. You must take your own precautions in this respect.
- We are not liable to you or to anyone who accesses or uses this Website, including for any injury, loss, damage, demand, cost, or expense (Losses) arising from any reliance on the content on this Website.
- You indemnify us and our subsidiaries, related entities, officers, and employees against any and all Losses as a result of or in connection with your access or use of this Website, including for any Losses arising from any reliance on the content on this Website.
- We shall not be liable, under these Terms for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
12. Governing Law and jurisdiction
- These Terms are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
- Each party irrevocably and unconditionally submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts operating in New South Wales, Australia.
13. Contact Us
- If you have any concerns or queries about material which appears on our Website or if you have questions about your use of this Website or these Terms, please contact us.
If you have any suggestions for improvements or additions that you would like to see on this Website, please contact us.